Page 16 of 22

Re: Geoff's 1VJ Tenere rebuild ...

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:33 pm
by Fred333
This is what I allways liked in Britain.
Livemusic in every pub, Stones in the supermarket...
Meanwhile the last visit is ten years ago...is it still that way?
So Geoff, have you got a tape for us? (cd will be fine too....)
You are the one with the beard?
:beer:
Olli

Geoff's 1VJ Tenere rebuild ...

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:54 pm
by GeoffD
No not me with the beard :-) that's Joe who thinks he's in ZZ Top .... It's a false beard too. I'm playing bass guitar ....

p.s. carbs turned up Olli... Thanks mate

Re: Geoff's 1VJ Tenere rebuild ...

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:59 pm
by GeoffD
Got a few more jobs done..... need to finish off the wiring now......

Image

Image

Re: Geoff's 1VJ Tenere rebuild ...

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:02 pm
by GeoffD
Image


Image

Re: Geoff's 1VJ Tenere rebuild ...

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:18 pm
by Eric66
Another work of art Geoff! Bloody beautiful :hot:
Regards Eric

Re: Geoff's 1VJ Tenere rebuild ...

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:04 pm
by GeoffD
Thanks Eric.... :thumb:

Re: Geoff's 1VJ Tenere rebuild ...

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 pm
by xtrider
Those rims are Excel's right? I like that darker gold , especially against the white and blue.

Geoff's 1VJ Tenere rebuild ...

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:45 pm
by GeoffD
No on this one they're powder coated

Re: Geoff's 1VJ Tenere rebuild ...

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:44 am
by GeoffD
Good news.... sidepanel arrived last night, huge thanks to Jibber.... I owe you again....


The bad news, there's no way the Mezo & Geoff exhaust solution will work on the 1VJ..... not enough room under the sidepanel, I spent a coule of hours trying all sorts... so, maybe an aftermarket oval shaped Gixxer can will fit....I may be able to borrow one to try...

Image

Image

Image


As you can see, much more clearance on the 3AJ....


Image

Re: Geoff's 1VJ Tenere rebuild ...

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:33 pm
by Mezo
Would a 3AJ panel fit on the 1VJ Geoff? ive got a spare 3AJ panel floating around but i forget which side it is? :scratch:

Mezo.