Ive ordered the raptor 660 ones. I could really need some help with the type of jets to use..
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:10 pm
- Forum: The XTZ660 Ténéré Forum
- Topic: Carb replacement with Mikuni or Keihin?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 25546
Re: Carb replacement with Mikuni or Keihin?
Thanks for the reply, but i actually need new carbs.. hehe.
Ive ordered the raptor 660 ones. I could really need some help with the type of jets to use..
Ive ordered the raptor 660 ones. I could really need some help with the type of jets to use..
- Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:01 pm
- Forum: The XTZ660 Ténéré Forum
- Topic: Carb replacement with Mikuni or Keihin?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 25546
Re: Carb replacement with Mikuni or Keihin?
Hello people of teneres! I am new to this forum and i recently bought a used tenere xtz 660. After a short time i bought it, it started to run bad.. felt a bit tricked.. the previous owners have tried to repair the carbs with epoxy and ye..
So i am looking for a new pair of carbs. Do any1 have a ...
So i am looking for a new pair of carbs. Do any1 have a ...