Xt 600 4PT , Thinking of selling .

Buy, sell or exchange anything.
drumnagorrach
On the ladder
On the ladder
What Bike or Bikes Do You Own?: Ducati S2R 1000
Previously Owned Bikes: Guzzi T3 Cali ,Cali 3 and Sport 1100. BMW R100/7 and R90S. Various Triumphs ( Meridan) .
Lots of Yamaha DT's 175-400,Suzuki PE 250, and SP370.And a very early XT500 ,it's engine no's had three zero's in front of the last three no's ( can't remember what they were ).

Xt 600 4PT , Thinking of selling .

Post by drumnagorrach » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:23 pm

2006 reg Xt 600 E , big tank ,currently in use . Strange clatter on light throttle openings ,been like that for the last 3 months ,no effect on power ,just bloody irritating .
Thought I would see if anyone was interested in buying it as it is ,maybe £850 , before I go to the trouble of re building it , I suspect it needs a piston .
My Guzzi is now on the road for summer , I retire in June and don't need a bike to ride to work on next winter ,so rebuilding it would only be to sell it anyway .
Not a rusty mess from the winter ,I had it covered in rocol industrial corrosion protector .
The bike was one of the lot that was imported from Greece and registered as new in 2006 ,covered 50,000 Km and is located in north east Scotland .

Going to fix it , So not for sale at the moment .